Friday, May 20, 2011

HyVee Super Coupons

HyVee will allow you to stack their "super coupons" with manufacturer ones.

So for example, this week in their circular they have a super coupon for 7-up products that are buy 5 for $5 AND get 2 free.  If you happen to have any 7-up coupons (I had $0.25 off Dr. Pepper) you can use their super coupon and the manufacturer coupons.  So I used the 7 Dr. Pepper (my son's favorite) coupons along with the super coupon and was able to get the 7 of them for only $3.25!

You can use any super coupon that has not yet expired, and some places sell coupon books as a fund raiser (like my son's band did to pay for their upcoming Adventureland trip) and those are good for a year at any HyVee in the Quad City area.


I will post all the great savings for this happening store by the end of the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment